My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tuns of Teddy bears!

Whu-hoo! Story time with my orange teddy bears!


Here we have Sailor Bear. She was my birthday present from my cousin Katie acouple of years ago. She has a hat too, but she looks cute just like this. ^^




This is Mr. Fuzz. He's a TY teddy and very fuzzy. ^^ My aunty Elsie gave him to me one Christmas.




This is my Bear. ^^ I gave his twin away to a teddy drive that the church was having. He makes a very fuffy and soft pillow for car trips. My bro has another just like him. We can tell them appart by the paws. ^^ He's been to New York and Florida. I believe he's a walmart bear.




This is Bears little cousin. Similar material but lighter fur.. very cuddly and about half of bear's size. Little Bear. ^^ He's been to Florida.





^^ This is porridge. Anne has his white counter part. I got him at Books-a-million one day while I was with Ruth. He's been to several sleepovers. At least one at Jewel's and one at Ruths. Also to Naggs, I believe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home